“Save money and sanity”
Almost anyone who’s renovated has a story about cost overruns or late completions. That’s why it pays to get Jane D on your side. From planning to budget preparation, project timeline to trades coordination, Jane D’s expertise will not only save you money, she provides peace of mind as well!
“A woman’s touch”
The building industry is a man’s domain, so coordinating trades and conveying a more feminine point of view can sometimes be a challenge. Jane’s unique perspective, as a successful woman in the construction industry, helps bridge the gap.
“North Shore specialist”
Having lived and worked on Auckland’s North Shore, Jane D understands clients’ expectations as well as the best ways to add value to properties in this unique market, whether they are freestanding homes, apartments or town houses.
“I know the best tradies”
Knowing tradies that turn up on time, provide quality workmanship and complete on budget is key to a successful renovation. You can rest assured that Jane D has the contacts to deliver the goods!
- Initial design assistance and space problem solving
- Assistance employing the right level of consultant for your project
- Development and construction management
- Budget preparation
- Build cost estimating
- Specifying fit-out products
- Scope of works preparation and tender management
- Sourcing materials and products
- Liaising with trades and suppliers
- Project timeline setup
- Manage build progress
- Co-ordinate trades on and offsite
- Contract management
- Cost management